Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A New Day

  Today starts a new day for TLC Ministry.  We have established a page on Facebook. I would love for you to check it out and "like" it.  It's amazing to me how much I have come to appreciate the ability to re-connect to so many through this network.  I have always believed that networking (reaching, teaching, touching and keeping) is so much a part of needed fellowship and sharing. So thanks to new technology we have a avenue to do just that.  I know it doesn't take the place of face to face or other means of communication but it has been a blessing to me to find and share the lives of many who I have lost touch with over the years.
  I want to thank my son Keith for helping bring his mother into the future and dragging me from the "olden days."  I am looking forward to the opportunity to share what the Lord is doing through our ministry and to make it possible to encounter others who are invested in sharing the Good News of the Gospel.
  So here's to more times together. Amen - So be it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment